Want to go abroad? Interested in some of the scholarship opportunities I have listed or mentioned?
See sub-pages for specific tips for specific programs!
Have any more tips to add? Let me know!
- Always remember to avoid grammar mistakes and spelling mistakes
- always have a teacher or even a friend read over your essays for you
- try putting your essay into a computer text reader so you can hear any mistakes out loud(such as google translate, paste and listen)
- start applications early: DO NOT PROCRASTINATE
- always apply for back-up opportunities/ have back-up plans: all of these are extremely competitive
“Everything will be okay in the end..if it’s not okay, it’s not the end!”